For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the GDPR), the data controller is Fizabox SC660681 Fizabox Ltd. The controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, your use of the Fizabox website.
Date of last update: February 2021.
Information You Provide
When using the Website, in order to utilize some of our services, you may choose to upload, or we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Date of birth
Credit card number
“Usage Data, ” is data we collect automatically, generated by either the use of our website or from our website infrastructure itself (for example, the time spent on a page visited).
If you choose to take part in our offers and other programs (promotions) or when you otherwise provide information directly to us, including when you register with us, purchase products, review products, participate in our interactive features or otherwise interact with us on the website we collect Personal Information from you.
Personal Information to Provide Services
We use Personal Information to process and fulfill any placed order, contacting you about our different products and services, send you our catalog update. We also personalize your experience with us including by presenting products or different offers tailored just for you, and allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on the website, including our well designed product review system. This may include sharing information with third parties that provide us with services such as our website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, order fulfillment, credit card processing, infrastructure provision, information technology services, auditing, customer service, e-mail delivery services, training, and other similar services. These third parties may only have access to Personal Information necessary for performing their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Site. Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may collect, use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. Non-Personal Information will be retained only for so long as to fulfill a legitimate business need. Example of these information include IP addresses (which identify your device), pages viewed, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and other technologies, and other data (“Non-Personal Information”).
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND WHY
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so if ordered by a court. We will only disclose and/or transfer your personal information to a third party having ensured that steps have first been taken to ensure first that your privacy rights continue to be protected at all times. Fizabox may disclosure or transfer personal information as part of a reorganization or a sale of the assets of a Fizabox.
Website and Marketing
We may use “Aggregated Information” to improve and enhance your experience on our website and for our market research activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as site analytics vendors, manufacturers, distributors, business partners and retailers, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information in particular will not contain nor be linked to any of your Personal Information. As Necessary: We may disclose some Personal Information as we believe necessary or appropriate in certain cases such as:
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your current country of residence;
- under applicable law, including laws outside your current country of residence;
- enforcement of our terms and conditions;
- to comply with any legal process;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to allow us to pursue at any point available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
In order to maintain our mailing list, we may combine certain information you give us, in our stores or through our catalogs along with information that is publicly available and/or provided by our any of our third party service providers. We may also share your information with or at some point lease information from other companies offering products or services that may be of some interest to you. If you do not want to receive mailings or other marketing materials from us or if you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any other companies, please contact via our contact page or via email email@example.com.
Distributors and Other Offers
It is practical that we may at times share our customers’ email addresses with distributors, manufacturers and/or other service providers that we believe will be of interest to Fizabox’s audience. From time to time, we may also give you the opportunity to opt in for participation in special third party offers that require us to share certain Personal Information with such third parties. We will disclose this anticipated sharing of Personal Information at the time we make such opportunities available to you. If you opt in to participate in such an offer, we may disclose some of your Personal Information to such third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We recommend that you consult such third parties’ privacy policies in advance if you wish to participate in any of these offers.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other third party sites at any point in time. This includes but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or for advertisers on our site, even if you access them using links from our website and we recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit to better understand their policy. If you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for their privacy policies and practices. The owners or operators of that third party website are solely responsible for this and we recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. Unless expressly stated by us, we are not agents for these third party sites or for any third party advertisers on our website, nor are we authorized to make representations on their behalf.
Other Websites may also reference or link to our website. The inclusion of a link on the website does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to or integrated with our website, or for the privacy practices of third party Internet advertising companies. We encourage you to be aware always when you leave our website, or surf the Internet, and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that you visit.
- Site Analytics
For analytic purposes, we may work with third-party service providers who use the technologies described in this section to conduct website analytics in other to help us track and understand how visitors use our website.
- Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform our websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected as at the point it is active to over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers at any time.
- Social Network and Interactive Tools
Certain features on our website may give you an opportunity to interact with us and others at any time. These may include our message boards, messaging functionality, chat functionality, creating community profiles, and blogs. When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, which may include your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features and we strongly discourage you from disclosing any sensitive Personal Information such as credit card and health information through these features. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the website server even after you cease use of the website
PAYMENT PROCESSING COMPANIES
Fizabox works with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
KEEPING OUR RECORDS ACCURATE
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible, so if you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, or you would like to remove your published details from our website you may do so at any time by using the Contact Us page on this website.
You should be aware that the internet is an uncertain environment. We have implemented different technologies and employee policies to help safeguard your privacy from any unauthorized access and from improper use. We will continue to update these measures frequently, as appropriate, when new technology becomes available..
Privacy of Minors
We do not intentionally collect or maintain any information from persons under the age of 13. If we at any point determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain their Personal Information without a parent/guardian’s consent. We will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records if we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13. We also recommend that parents monitor their children’s Internet activities constantly, learning and employing software or other tools that can help their children enjoy their internet experience without compromising their personal safety or allowing them to use the Internet in a like or manner inconsistent with their parent/guardian’s preferences.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws. We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they are collected, unless there is another legal reason for us to retain your information. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy/ erase from our systems all data which is no longer required. We will keep all your personal information for the duration of your account being active and for 7 years after our existing contract with you has terminated.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We endeavor to process all your personal information in line with your rights under GDPR. Please be aware we will need to verify your identity first before providing any personal information to you as we do this to protect your information. In particular, you have the rights to:
- Withdraw your consent to processing your personal Information at any time. You can do this at any time by changing your “Preferences” at the point you log in to your account or by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, we can process your personal Information without your consent as it is in line with the lawful processing requirements in GDPR. These include amongst other reasons where processing is necessary in other to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests
- You have the right to be forgotten, this simple means asking us to erase your personal Information. This right is only applicable where there is no compelling reason for the continued processing of your personal Information by us. There are some circumstances where this right to erasure does not apply and in such cases you would be notified by us of the reason(s) why your information is needed to be retained unless prevented to do so by law
- Restrict processing of your personal Information where, you information is inaccurate, being processed unlawfully or where the data is no longer relevant to the specific purpose for processing. At such time, we would retain the data but we would not process it further without your consent, or if processing your Information is for establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim, or for the protection of rights of other individuals, or for public interest reasons. In such circumstances, we would let You know that we intend to lift the restriction on processing your personal Information
- Ask us to rectify your inaccurate personal Information with us. We would seek to rectify the data as soon as possible and usually within one month unless the request is a complex one
- You have the right to data portability; reuse and obtain your personal Information for your own purposes across different services. This right is only applicable to data that you have provided to us. Where we are processing the data based on your consent or for the performance of a contract and when the processing is carried out by automated means then you can exercise this right. Where this right applies, the data will be provided to you in a commonly used readable format
- Request access to your personal Information via a subject access request. Your request should be made to us in writing and we may ask you for proof of your identity before providing any data to you. There is usually no fee for making such a request however, in limited circumstances, We can charge an administrative fee which will be based on the administrative cost of providing the information
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before data collection, if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can always exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms which we will use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via email email@example.com
We may also ask you to provide us some voluntary information as addition to help us process your request efficiently.
You may want to contact us at any time with your views about our privacy practices, or with any other enquiry relating to your personal information. To do this, simply send us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at 43 Lyoncross Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G53 5UH
If you have any complaints regarding our handling of your personal Information, we would appreciate the prospect to affect. Your concerns in the first instance. However, if you wish, you may make a complaint directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the United Kingdom supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk or 0303 123 1113)