These terms and conditions highlighted in this document include the general terms and conditions for use of the Fizabox website. The terms and conditions relating to the sale and purchase of products or services on this website. Please pay careful attention while reading these terms and conditions as the purchase of products or services offered on this website will be subject to these stated terms and conditions.
Accessing our website is subject to all applicable laws and the following term and conditions as you accessing any service or product we offer. If you do not agree or comply with the terms and conditions clearly stated, please do not use the Fizabox website else by using any part of the website you accept without limitations our terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ARBITRATION PROVISION BELOW REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST FIZABOX AND OUR AFFILIATES ON ANY INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON ANY INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JUDGE OR JURY FOR DECIDING YOUR CLAIMS, AND YOU MAY NOT PROCEED DURING A CONSOLIDATION, CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING PLEASE REVIEW THE STATUTORY RIGHT AND REFUND SECTION.
The Fizabox website is strictly provided solely for your personal use by adults. By making use of the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions you represent that you are 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 years of age please do not use the website and do not submit your personal information to us. Any further use of the website requires a constant review of our terms and conditions as products or services available on this website may be provided via third parties not directly affiliated with Fizabox. We will continue to provide accurate information on any available product or services if you have any questions about this, please contact Fizabox support via email [email]. Reliance on any or all information provided on this website is at your risk, and for concerns relating to purchasing any product or service, you should contact a medical professional.
User Registration Details
To use the Fizabox website fully (purchase), you will be required to sign up with a unique username and password. Impersonation is highly prohibited and as such, you may not use any email or username and password of an existing user. This issue violates the rights and intellectual property of the other user and this is an offense by law. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details (username/email and password), and you agree not to lend or transfer your access to the Fizabox website or third party. We still maintain the sole right of rejecting or blocking user accounts due to fraud or any other reason.
For transactional processes on the website, you are responsible for the information transmitted during connection and any other further interactions associated with your account. For any unauthorized use of user account details (username and password) that leads to a breach of account security, you are required to report such cases to the Fizabox support team. For security enforcement from the user’s end, ensure you “log off” thereby exiting from your account at end of each session as we would not be held liable for damages or any loss which may result from failing to comply. Owning multiple accounts or inactive accounts (over 13 months) is a violation of our terms and condition.
We reserve all rights to duly deactivate any account without notice if we determine an account has violated any of our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to deactivate your account without notice to you if we determine you have violated these terms and conditions of use, and have not logged on to the website in over one year, or we determine that you have multiple accounts for the same individual.
As per the use of any area of our website, users to create an account with us which means you need to provide your personal information which will be protected according to our Privacy and Policy. We may refuse any suspicious user from registering on our website as a means to ensure the security of our operations. As a user, you may only have one account with us and we reserve all rights and shall be entitled to close, refuse, or merge additional accounts at any point in time. We may also suspend accounts where we suspect that you have registered more than one account. We also reserve the right to charge you for any additional benefit that you may have obtained as a result of having multiple accounts for example by benefitting from more than one new customer discount or multiple promotional codes.
We may refuse to accept further orders from your whilst if there remains any unresolved dispute concerning previous orders.
We may terminate or suspend your account and refuse any orders you place with us at any time where you are, or we suspect you are in breach of these terms and conditions or have not fulfilled any of your obligations to us or any applicable laws or for any other reason.
You may only use your account to purchase products or services for personal use and not for resale or to sell them for business or professional purposes or otherwise on behalf of or in connection with any business.
It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date and we will not be responsible for any loss that you suffer if you do not keep the details in respect of your account up to date.
Your account is not transferrable, and you will be liable to us for all activity and purchases are undertaken under your Account.
These terms and conditions provide you with a limited license to use the Fizabox website. You’ll not:
- use for an illegal purpose;
- copy, store, use, reproduce, distribute, display, transmit, modify, or commercially exploit the website during a manner not as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions;
- use data mining/scraping techniques, spiders, robots, or other automated devices or programs to download, catalog, store or otherwise reproduce, distribute, store available on the website;
- use any tool or take any action to disrupt or interfere with the website or interrupt the other user’s use of the website, including, without limitation, via means of crashing, overloading, flooding, mail bombing the website, circumventing user authentication measures (security) or attempting to in any way exceed the limited authorization user access granted under these terms and conditions.
- frame portions of the website within another website or establish links from the other website to any page of the website aside from the homepage
- disassemble or create any derivative work of the website (reverse engineer); or
- Resell access to the website to any third party without previous written consent from Fizabox.
You agree not to post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or about the website any information or materials that are or could also be, or the posting, transmission, or use of which is or maybe:
- threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating;
- defamatory or libelous;
- fraudulent or tortious;
- obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or
- impersonating another person or protected by copyright, trademark, secret, right of publicity or privacy or the other third party proprietary right;
- any material that might produce to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities like “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking;”
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotion, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or the other sort of solicitation that’s not expressly approved by Fizabox in advance; or
- any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual
All rights not granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by Fizabox, you’ll not, nor will you permit any third party to modify, transmit, copy or make derivative works supported by any content contained in our website. Fizabox is permitted to supply access to and therefore the exclusive owner of all parts of the website, including all copy, graphics, software, designs and every one trademarks, copyright, and other proprietary rights or property contained therein. Some materials on our website belong to authorized third parties who by privileges from Fizabox display the materials, like client logos, branding materials, trademarks, and other proprietary materials. It’s worthy to notice them except as expressly outlined in these terms and conditions, no license is granted to you, and as strongly stated no rights are conveyed by accessing or the website.
After placing an order, you’ll receive an email of acknowledgment from us that we’ve received your order. Please note that this doesn’t mean that your order has been accepted. Your Order constitutes a suggestion to Fizabox to shop for a product or service via the website (and Fizabox reserves the right to refuse orders for products or services). No contract will exist about the merchandise until it has been confirmed by us you via email that the product has been dispatched (dispatch confirmation). Our acceptance of your offer is going to be deemed complete and therefore the contract between us shall be formed once we send you the dispatch confirmation email and other relevant information.
Once you’ve got purchased your first products or services, the worth for such products or services will change if:
- you modify your address and therefore the applicable nuisance tax or postage changes accordingly; or
- Our prices advertised on the website increase during which case, we’ll notify you the new price and therefore the first of your products or services to be affected are going to be the primary batch of products or services sent after the worth change. Price changes won’t affect your cancellation rights.
You may cancel future Repeat Purchase orders at any time by:
- sending an email to our “Customer Service Team” [email] here; or
- by phoning on [phone]
When you select the choice to permit us to store your card details we’ll do so using the Token System. Once you select a Repeat Purchase Product we’ll automatically store your card details via the Token System.
The Token System may be a safe way for us to stay card details without actually storing them. We store and convert your sensitive payment information into a secure token or “alias”. This token is then employed by us to process future transactions as and when required, without posing for your card details whenever.
Fizabox may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them.
It is your responsibility to tell us of any change of address or other relevant details like payment card details.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted by English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
If any provision of those terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the other provision.
You agree that Fizabox may subcontract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without supplying you with notice.
If you’ve any inquiries or complaints (about the Service or someone else’s use of the website) then please email them to our Customer Service Team [email] here otherwise you can address them to Fizabox Customer Service, [address].
Pricing, availability, and dispatch information of products or services
The information displayed on the website on pricing and availability is subject to vary by Fizabox. Payment for the products or services are going to be made via the website by the procedure explained on the website.
While we aim to be accurate, any availability of information or dispatch estimates on the website about products or services are ‘approximated’. As we process your order(s), we’ll inform you by e-mail, SMS, or telephone, if any products or services you order end up being unavailable. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
Despite our greatest efforts, it is possible that a product or service could also be mispriced on the website. We do, however, confirm prices as a part of our dispatch procedures. Were the actual price of a product is less than that stated on the website, we’ll charge the lower amount and send you the merchandise. If however, the particular price is above that stated on the website, we will at our discretion either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices are inclusive of VAT therefore the price of a product may change if you’re ordering from outside the United Kingdom.
Products are going to be dispatched to your delivery address as soon as reasonably possible after acceptance of your order. Delivery charges and nuisance tax are going to be made in accordance together with your location and you’ll be told of the relevant charge on our website before you confirm your order. Please note, any orders we accept which require delivery outside the EU are going to be delivered duty unpaid.
Cancellation rights for dispatched products or services
As a customer, you have all right to cancel an order, and this suggests that in the relevant period if you change your mind or in any way decide for other reason that you simply don’t want to receive or keep a product, you’ll notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. You will not have any right to cancel a contract for the availability of any products or services within the following circumstances:
- where because of their nature (and the way during which you’ve taken care of them) the product(s) can’t be returned (for example, without limitation, any cosmetics which are unpackaged and treated in any way that renders it not marketable to other customers thanks to health & safety or hygiene reasons); and/or
- The product(s) are customized to your chosen specifications.
Your right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the dispatch confirmation, which is when the contract between us is made. Your deadline for canceling the Contract then depends on what you’ve ordered and the way it’s delivered, as began within the table below:
- End of the cancellation period
- Your contract is for one product (which isn’t delivered in installments on separate days).
- The end date is that the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the merchandise.
Your contract is for either of the following:
- One product or service which is delivered in installments on separate days.
- Multiple products or services which are delivered on separate days.
- The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last installment of the merchandise or the last of the separate products or services ordered.
- Your contract is for the regular delivery of a product over a group period.
- The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the primary delivery of the products or services.
To cancel a contract, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. Please contact our “Customer Service Team” here [email] [phone no], please ensure you include your order number. We will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation request. The product(s) or services(s) covered by the cancellation must then be returned to us at the following address:
43 Lyoncross Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G53 5UH If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. When returning items you are strongly recommended to carefully pack the items and obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Please note that it can take up to 10 days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. Refunds are usually processed on the day of receipt, although it may take up to a further week for the amount to show in your account.
If you cancel your order we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the products or services. However, please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop; and when the returning product on which you have received any promotional or another discount the refund will only cover the price you paid.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. Also, if you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
- Refunds about products or services may only be credited to the credit or debit card or PayPal account originally used to make the purchase. If we are unable to put the refund through on this card or account for any reason, we will try to contact you to discuss alternative arrangements. If you used vouchers to pay for the product we may refund you in vouchers.
If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your order:
- Then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. If you do not return the products or services within 14 days of your cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the products or services, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the website;
- Subject to the clause below, unless the merchandise is faulty or not as described you’ll be liable for the value of returning the product to us. If the merchandise is one which can’t be returned by post, we estimate that if you employ the carrier which delivered the merchandise to you, these costs shouldn’t exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we’ve offered to gather the merchandise from you, we’ll charge you the direct cost to us of the collection (which won’t be materially inconsistent with the sums we charged you for delivery);
- If you’ve returned the products to us because they’re faulty or mis-described, we’ll refund the worth of the products or services fully, alongside any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
To our customers, we are under a duty to provide products or services that conform to this contract. You have the legal rights to products or services that are faulty or not as described.
Fizabox warrants that the products and services are going to be furnished with reasonable skill and care.
Statutory rights and refunds
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check out the highest of this page to ascertain when these terms and conditions were last updated. Whenever you order products or services from us, the terms and conditions effective at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we’ve to revise these terms and conditions and this features a material impact on your order, we’ll contact you to offer you reasonable advance notice of the changes and allow you to cancel the contract if you’re not ok with the changes.
By browsing the website you are accepting that you simply are bound by the present terms and conditions which relate to your use of the website. You ought to check these whenever you revisit the website.
These terms and conditions form the whole understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings, and representations concerning the topic matter.
Important liability statement
The information available on or through this website, and therefore the services supplied via or about this website, (including the editorial material provided by Fizabox’s experts), is meant as information only and doesn’t constitute advice or medical advice. Products or services are for cosmetic and beauty purposes only and haven’t been approved by any medical or pharmaceutical licensing body. It’s your responsibility to work out that the products or services are suitable for you and it’s not our responsibility to try to do so.
Where the website or any submission made by any user includes views, opinions, advice, and proposals, these views, opinions, advice, and proposals aren’t endorsed by us, and that we don’t accept any liability on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice, and proposals.
We attempt to confirm that each information contained on the website (and provided by us to you as a part of any Services or products or services) is correct, but the knowledge is general and not intended to comprise of all the knowledge concerning the topic matters mentioned by the website and thus we don’t accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you’ll take or loss or injury you’ll suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as an of counting on any information on this website.
Our liability to you about any product purchased through the website is strictly limited to the acquisition price of that product.
All provisions began in these terms and conditions which seek to limit or exclude our liability are in the least times subject to your statutory rights.
You may use the website for private and lawful use and by these terms and you’re not allowed to repeat or use any material from the website for any commercial purpose including for selling any goods or services.
Fizabox may suspend the operation of the website for repair or maintenance work or to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the website from time to time. Access to or use of the website or pages linked thereto won’t necessarily be uninterrupted or error-free.
Fizabox may terminate the Service and cease to send you products or services immediately within the event you breach any of those terms and conditions or if you’re late in or don’t pay any sums thanks to Fizabox.
Eligibility to get products or services
Fizabox doesn’t sell products or services to children under the age of 16 on this website although it’s going to sell products or services suitable for youngsters to adults. If you’re under 16, you’ll use the non-transactional parts of the website but you’ll not purchase products or services from the website. By ordering products or services you represent that you simply are 16 years aged or older.
To get products or services, you want to submit a legitimate Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, and Delta or Switch credit or open-end credit, or valid PayPal payment login. You warrant that the payment card or PayPal login you submit is yours. All credit/debit cardholders and PayPal users are subject to validation checks and authorization by the cardboard issuer or payment provider. Fizabox isn’t responsible if your payment card provider refuses to authorize payments.
We reserve the proper to vary or pause promotions at any time.
Fizabox reserves the proper to switch the brand exclusions list during any stage of promotion and that we recommend that you simply revisit our Promotions page regularly to stay informed about the present Terms & Conditions that apply to your use of the website.
Some brands have elected to be excluded from all discounts. Unless otherwise stated
By participating within the promotion, you comply with be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by our decisions, which are final altogether matters concerning these Terms and Conditions, the promotion, the draw and/or the results, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
To the extent permitted by law we accept no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries, whether thanks to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
Personal information collected from entrants are going to be employed by us solely about the Promotion and cannot be disclosed to any third party apart from the aim of operating the Promotion and fulfilling the prize where applicable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed by English law and any dispute arising out of or about this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
Except for Australia, orders destined for all other countries outside of the EU are exempt from paying UK VAT and are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. Australia is exempt from paying UK VAT, but GST is going to be charged and paid to the Australian Government on behalf of the customer by Fizabox.
Once you’ve got entered your delivery address and proceeded to checkout, VAT is going to be deducted from the value of your order.
You can contact us at Fizabox 43 Lyoncross Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G53 5UH, email@example.com 00441415360658